quarta-feira, maio 12, 2010

Day 17: A song that I want to play at my wedding

Há uma música dos Poets of the Fall que tem uma letra lindíssima e que eu adoraria ouvir no meu casamento, All The Way/4U. A letra diz tudo...
Agora só gostava era de ver estes meninos cá em Portugal, é algo que desejo imenso!!!



Poets of the Fall - All The Way/4U
Seems to matter what I do, so I'm saving this 4U
Cos it seems to be the last piece there is
And you haven't had a chance yet to taste this
Fragments of a life you shouldn't miss

Seems to matter what I say, so I'll hold my tongue at bay
And rather use my mouth to kiss your frown away
So your doubts no longer darken your day
So you can hold your head up high come what may

So please remember that I'm gonna follow through all the way

Cos it seems to matter where I go, I will always let you know
That the place where I am is never far
You know, you're not alone, don't be alarmed
I'll find you no matter where you are

So please remember that I'm gonna follow through all the way

Oh my love, if it's all I can do, I'll take the fall 4U
Cos I will soar when I lay down with you and give my all 4U

Sem notas celestiais

Sem notas celestiais